The Greeley and Hansen Recruitment Center
Greeley and Hansen is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the federal requirements of the Drug-Free Workplace Act
00515: Senior Project Manager (New York City & Northeast)
NY - New York
We seek a
Senior Project Manager
to support a variety of clients and services in the New York City, and Northeast areas. Through our long standing relationship with area clients, near term assignments in our New York office could include: water, wastewater and stormwater design; startup and oversight of innovative and emerging treatment technologies; preparation of engineering reports; construction management; and a variety of other related assignments. The successful candidate for this position will work in a team environment developing engineering studies, conceptual designs, construction plans and specifications, as well as providing support during construction.
The qualified candidate will have 15-20 years’ experience in civil/sanitary design and studies. Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering is required. Master's degree is desirable. A PE designation in New York is required. PE certification in additional northeast states is desirable. Candidate must have at least 12 years in the engineering consulting career that serves large public utility agencies in the region.
15 to 20 Years’ Experience, P.E., with Project Management, Team Mentorship and Business Development and Business Operations Experience.
for this position include:
• Mentoring staff and providing career guidance and supporting their growth while following our core values
• Develop and maintain client relationships with existing and new clients to understand their future needs and to ensure that their expectations are being met
• Managing multiple technical assignments simultaneously to lead teams to complete assignments to the client’s satisfaction while following the contract requirements and maintaining schedule and budget.
• Identify and lead business development pursuits, including positioning and preparation of proposals, to meet the Office’s growth goals
• Assist to develop and annually update an Office Business Plan and ensure that the plan is implemented to achieve the Office’s growth goals.
• Manage staff assignments and work load to increase efficiency, while helping staff achieve their career objectives.