The Greeley and Hansen Recruitment Center
Greeley and Hansen is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the federal requirements of the Drug-Free Workplace Act
00576: Project Manager (greater Milwaukee, WI area)
Greeley and Hansen seeks a
to join our team. The Project Manager will be responsible for performing studies, design and construction of wastewater and water treatment facilities. The successful candidate will develop, manage and maintain client relationships and report directly to the Principal, Midwest Operating group.
• Work with existing staff on existing projects to assure high quality deliverables and client satisfaction
• Lead and manage projects for water transmission and distribution system modeling, study and design, water treatment study and design and water master planning
• Lead and manage projects for wastewater system study and design, and wastewater master planning
• Coordinate with State and local regulators and permitting agencies in the development and approval of water supply and wastewater permits
• Assist with the development of WI Public Service Commission construction authorization application and supporting documents
• Maintain and enhance relationships with existing clients, as well as develop relationships with prospective clients that are aligned with the Business Plan and Strategic Plan
• Assist in the development and implementation of specific client plans and project pursuit plans
• Mentor and develop technical staff with respect to the responsibilities listed herein.
Bachelor of Science degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering or related field
A minimum of 8-12 years relevant experience in water and wastewater engineering consulting is required.
A professional engineer license in WI is required
• Ability to develop and manage client relationships and demonstrated ability to manage large projects
• Strong communication and technical writing skills
• Preferred experience would include planning, studies and designs for water supply, treatment, transmission, storage and distribution and distribution facilities
• Knowledge of hydraulic modeling and WI regulatory and permitting issues is required
• Knowledge of surface water and groundwater treatment technologies is desired
• Demonstrated experience in project delivery including the management of client expectations, technical team, and financial aspects of projects
• Self-starter with ability to participate collaboratively with team and lead and manage others
• Preferred experience with public speaking and active engagement with professional societies
• Strong technical and entrepreneurial competencies as well as a desire to expand existing client relationships and to establish working relationships with new clients
• Demonstrable commitment for exceeding client expectations by presenting and implementing the best solutions to meet their needs.