Education: BS degree in Electrical and Mechanical; Masters’ degree in Controls Theory a plus.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in industrial engineering consulting performing design and construction services or controls integration; water and wastewater experience is preferred
Certifications and Licenses: PE is required.
The candidate must have good working knowledge of the following:
• Ability to lead, manage and mentor a team of electrical and instrumentation and control engineers on interesting and complex projects.
• Ability and willingness to work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team on interesting and complex projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines.
• Preference to work in a team environment.